Monday, March 14, 2011

JAPAN CRISIS ART SALE

No longer available

I've been thinking about how to generate some funds for the Japan crisis. How about this? Anybody who wants to purchase one of my daily paintings can have it between now and March 25 for $80. $60 of that will go to the Japan crisis; $20 pays for my materials and shipping. If you want it in a floater frame, add $30, and it will come to you ready to hang. So...to order, first e-mail me at laynecook@comcast.net to tell me which one you want to buy. Then send 2 checks as follows: one made out to either International Medical Corp or American Red Cross for $60 (you get the tax deduction) and one made out to Layne Cook for either $20 (no frame) or $50 (framed). Send to Layne Cook, 16900 14th Ave NW Shoreline, WA 98177. Please send ASAP as the crisis is immediate and also, I am leaving town April 5 -May 25. You can choose from any of the $90 paintings on the site that are still available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment