Monday, August 9, 2010

"Plate of Peaches"


This is one of my favorite daily paintings thus far. I hoped to capture the fuzzy character of the peaches without approaching photorealism- and I think it worked. It also came together fairly quickly, with no revisions. Someday maybe that will happen with all my paintings. In the meantime I learn from my revisions and corrections.

I've also added PayPal to my site so that those of you who wish to purchase can do so right from the site. For now, the paintings are $90 each and ship free. E-mail me about a discount for "customer pickup" or for multiple purchases(wishful thinking???)






1 comment:

  1. Hi Layne, you really did a fabulous job of capturing the "fuzzy peach" feel. I enjoy seeing the various color notes infused throughout your paintings. Your work is wonderful and I'll be back often to view it. Tracy

    ReplyDelete